About 36 million Americans suffer from migraine. If you’ve worked in headache medicine for more than three years, be recognized for your ability to care for the most prevalent neurological disease in the world.
Here’s why you should earn the Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) in Headache Medicine from the National Headache Foundation:
- Validation of a level of expertise in headache medicine
- You will receive a plaque designating your certification and be announced in HeadWise, the National Headache Foundation’s quarterly magazine.
- Possibility of more patient referrals
- You will be listed in the “Healthcare Practitioner Finder” on www.headaches.org, a popular resource where patients can search for certified healthcare practitioners near them.
- Enhanced credibility and satisfaction of providing your patients with the best possible care
- Headache and migraine are among the most prevalent diseases in the U.S. Know that you are giving these patients the best possible care.
- Recognition of skills when dealing with managed care and government agencies
- NHF will provide you with a sample announcement to assist you in alerting your local media outlets and professional societies that you have received the credential.
Exams for the CAQ in Headache Medicine from the National Headache Foundation are available for two weeks twice yearly. Visit www.headaches.com/nhf-caq/ to receive an application package for an upcoming CAQ examination.
Upcoming CAQ Examination Dates
March 6, 2018 – March 20, 2018
Download and print this to share with others!